We have an offer on our home that’s conditional upon financing for 10 days. Can we accept another offer in the meantime?
Dear David, I have two loans that will be paid off in the next six months. Should I wait until they are cleared to sell my current house and buy a new one? – PLANNING AHEAD DEAR PLANNING: There’s no need to wait if you are ready to move now. The process of selling your