Ask David

ESA Certificate, SPIS issues

Dear David, Our home has aluminum wiring. We want to sell. How long does it take to get an ESA Certificate?  – WIRED DEAR WIRED: If you’re planning to sell a home with aluminum wiring, obtaining an ESA (Electrical Safety Authority) certificate needs to be one of the first items on your to-do list. In

Read More »